I hope you scroll down if you haven't already and check out the Bubble Bus pictures from last Thursday! It was such a fun activity! This week's fun activity will be Field Day, and we are still in desperate need of volunteers! If you are interested in leading one of our field day stations on Friday, please click on the link below to be taken to Sign Up Genius. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated!
Field Day Sign Up: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20F0F4FA4A923AA8-science
Important Reminders:
- On Monday, I will be taking the class to Crestwood Park to play from 1:40-2:15 P.M.
- One other day this week (weather permitting), I will be taking the class on a short nature walk to the Gemmp Nature Reserve located just up the street from Long School. Since everyone had their permission slip signed, I will e-mail you and finalize a date and time when I know for sure the weather is going to cooperate.
- We will have a math test over Chapters 12-14 (division) on Tuesday, May 20th.
- We will have a social studies test over Chapters 9-10 (economics) next Wednesday, May 28th.
- All library books are due to the library this week and all fines must be paid before Friday. Thank you!
What we are learning about this week:
Writing: finishing/sharing our fairy tales, cursive handwriting
Reading: Book Clubs with chapter books, review of skills and strategies learned this year
Math: wrap up division unit, test on Tuesday, review multiplication and division
Social Studies: economics
Be sure to check back this week to see more pictures of our synergizing activities! Thank you and have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment