Monday, August 5, 2013

Welcome to 3rd Grade!

Dear Future Third Grader, 

     Hello! Welcome to third grade! My name is Mrs. Erin Craden and I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am to be your teacher this year! Third grade is filled with learning many new things. You will begin to learn multiplication and division! There will also be things you already know how to do. For example, we will still enjoy class meetings and buddy activities. Your new buddies will be in Kindergarten, so you will be the "big" buddy this year! 
     
     I am excited to meet you at Ice Cream Social! We will be making some new friends and meeting some old friends as well. We are going to have a great year learning together! Please remember to mark your calendars and come with your family to our Ice Cream Social on August 13, 2013. I look forward to seeing you there! 

     This will be my third year teaching third grade at Long, and I cannot wait for the school year to begin! In the meantime, feel free to check out the class website and blog posts from last year if you are interested in learning more about the life of a third grader. These sites will be updated soon! Until then, if you would like to send me an e-mail, you may reach me at ecraden@lindberghschools.ws. 

Before I leave you to explore the blog, here is a list of your new classmates:

Delaney B., Ella B., Jeramy B., Joe C., Julia C., Claire D., Grace G., Dennis H., Mia H., Charles I., Brady K., Harrison L., Eleanor M., Emma M., Darlene M., Lillian N., Hazel P., Grace R., Max S., Zachary S., Suzanne T., Nolen V., and Joey Z.

     The school year will be here before you know it... enjoy the remainder of summer break! See you soon! 


Sincerely, 
Mrs. Craden 

No comments:

Post a Comment