This is going to be a short Weekly Update since we have had a long, unexpected weekend! I hope you have enjoyed every moment!
Important Events:
Monday: Social Studies Test over Ch. 5
Thursday: PRISM, 4-7
Friday: Math test over Ch. 20-22
Saturday: Fun Fair
Here is what we are learning about this week:
Math: perimeter, solid figures, symmetry
Spelling: groups will continue with current word sorts
Social Studies: Test Monday, begin short MO geography unit
Reading: Figurative Language
Writing: continue informative writing unit
The end of third quarter is quickly approaching! This week I will be sending out a link to sign up for Spring Parent Teacher Conferences. We will be using Sign Up Genius again to register for a conference. Do not panic if you do not receive an e-mail, that just means that I am not formally requesting a conference with you. If you are not contacted by me but would still like to have a conference, I will send out a second e-mail and you will be able to sign up at that time. I will be more than happy to meet with anyone who is interested! Spring Parent Teacher conferences are March 14, 2013.
Thanks for your time and I hope you have a great week! Next week's post will involve important information about MAP testing, so please be sure to check back often! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment