Monday, October 22, 2012

Odds and Ends

Good evening,

I just wanted to share a few odds and ends. On Thursday of this week, we will be going to the Sheldon Concert Hall for a music field trip. We will be gone from school from approximately 9-11:45 A.M., and we will be back in time for our normal lunch schedule. There are a handful of students who came home with another permission slip/cost reminder today. If you would like for your child to attend, please send the items requested back to school as soon as possible.

We will be having a math test this Friday over Chapter 5, subtraction concepts. You can help your child prepare for this test by reviewing the math notebook, math papers, or the online math textbook. The book order is also due by this Friday.

You will be receiving a reminder of our parent-teacher conference time within the next week. I am  looking forward to our meeting! The class Halloween party is also next Wednesday ( more info to follow). We are in need of goodies for the treat bags (it does not have to be candy). If you are willing or able to donate any items, please send them to school with your child and I will pass them on to our party volunteers. Thank you!

I hope to see many of you at the Halloween Bash on Friday night! Have a great week. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment